Monday, October 25, 2004

With a little help from my friends.

Post activity way down. Tired of politics! It's important and part of the process, but let's just say that I'm not an undecided voter. Let's get to the election!

Got some supplemental stuff from Pat in Covedale. Thanks Pat.

Check this article on THK.

Exasperated exclamation here:

So what's going to happen with this election? I'm deathly afraid that Kerry and the Democratic Party's dirty tricks are going to pay off. I can't believe some of the crap they're throwing out there. Bush has a secret plan to reinstate the draft. Bush has a secret plan to privatize social security. This is such bullshit to just throw out these accusations with absolutely no basis. I can't believe they can get away with this. This is like the proverbial when did you stop beating your wife question. Plus, as I predicted before, the Democrats have got their plan together to cloud the vote and stir up claims of voter fraud and intimidation. How can we defeat these guys? Is the rest of America smart enough to see this or have I moved to the right lunatic fringe?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Feels like the run-up to the bar exam. Let's get it over with for good or ill.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog