Monday, October 25, 2004

Bucks handle Hoosiers, 30-7.

Hard to guage the importance of this win. Yes it stopped a losing streak, but Indiana is one of, if not the worst team in the B10.
I was harsh on Troy Smith before, and I have to apologize. He played well. As long as Justin is hurt, Troy should start and play. If Justin is healthy? I don't know the answer and that's why coach Tressel gets paid the real tall dough.
Still don't see the same defensive dominance of old. I suppose it's because we're young. I'm still not happy with Snyder. Plenty of tough tests ahead.
O line looked decent. Really liked that Rehring. Play him! As an aside, saw some of the scUM game and they have a defensive tackle that's got to give Mangold nightmares! 3 and a half bills and can move his feet? Yikes!
Hope the Bucks can build off this win and keep the positive momentum.
Go Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog