Friday, September 15, 2006

Islamic Hypocrisy reaches new heights.

**UPDATE**
Krauthammer agrees.

**UPDATE**
Find a weighty article here discussing some of the tenets of the "religion of peace." It doesn't seem Muslim scholars are willing to explain/accept discrepancies in the Koran as it relates to jihad and peace. What a shock.

Of course I have to say "new heights" because Islamic hypocrisy has attained heights before.

I read this article and was appalled. It's amazing to see the Islamic countries, organizations, clerics, etc come out of the woodwork to criticize the Pope for his comments. It reminds me of the Mohammed cartoons. Some of the quotes from these people are amazing. Especially since you never hear a peep out of these people when Islamic terrorists are killing Americans on 9/11, Spainiards on trains, Brits in the subway, Coalition forces in Iraq, soldiers in Afghanistan, attack after attack. Yet when the Pope quotes a text from the 14th century, they pull out all the stops, going so far as to enact a parliamentary resolution and demand an apology? You have got to be kidding me. Did any of them do the same for 9/11? I don't know the answer, but I seriously doubt it.

Frankly, I have begun to have serious reservations about the roots of Islamic faith. A careful study of history doesn't reveal a "religion of peace." I used to subscribe to the "a few bad apples spoil the bushel" theory, but my opinion is beginning to waiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog