Monday, November 08, 2004

Ohio State 32, Sparty 19

Ted Ginn, Jr. = WOW. This guy is fast (understatment font).
Bucks really should have put these guys away before the half. Just don't have the killer instinct. Still woes on offense. Not seeing where Troy is that much better than Justin. Except that he can run/scramble and avoid pressure.
Really dissappointed by defensive play during the first half. Lot of missed tackles. Played better in second half, but need to put together 120 minutes of great D to end the season.
I truly believe that ANY bowl game is good. These guys need the practice.
Go Bucks!

2 comments:

  1. Ted Ginn is a serious, serious weapon.

    On a side note. Although it worked out for OSU in the end, I really do not like the way the Big Ten does replay. Apparently the officials can replay any play at any time. The problem is, in the last minute and a half of the game, the official's whim to review plays stopped the clock and gave MSU time to gather themselves and not have to rush to call the next play. Plus, although I was listening to the game on the radio, apparently a couple of the plays they reviewed, A.J. Hawk's interception, were clearly the right call by the referees. In other words, the plays weren't really close enough to review. I'd rather have them go to the NFL system and make the coaches institute the challenge. I know in the last two minutes it goes to the booth, but I just don't like the Big Ten official having the authority to butt in on any play. Frankly, I'd like to see them scrap the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised to hear you say that. I think that review has worked very effectively this year, except that garbage during the Wisconsin game. When I say effectively, I mean that they've made the correct calls. I didn't really think there was much delay, although I see your point about basically giving a struggling team a much needed time out. Minus the ridiculous Wisconsin game call, I don't have a problem with the current system.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog