Monday, March 05, 2007

The U Groove Controversy.

***UPDATE***
See the Golf Channel equipment guru's take on this issue here.


***Hat Tip*** Pat in Covedale

Could be trouble for hackers like me. Is my brand allegiance to Ping in trouble? Check this developing story.

Equipment rules are all over the board anymore. Does the USGA have this under control? I generally defer to R&A and the USGA. I'm starting to think they should have an official ball and let ya swing whatever chunk of semi-precious metal you can forge.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking that the grandfather clause for clubs already on the market was longer than it really is. But 2010 is only four more golf seasons. So that would make a total of five seasons with the new clubbage. I guess that's not too bad. Turning over irons every five years - at least for those of us who can make unilateral financial decisons - is not to extreme.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog