Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lame, but recap of The Classic 2010.

As best I can remember, here's what happened.

Had to switch venues and not play Red Hawk Run.  Stinks, since it's probably my favorite Classic course.

Picked The Grande in Jackson, MI.  Turns out they built it on a swamp.  Matt says the mosquitoes were as big as Pterodactlys, but we'll have to take his word for it.  Personally, I think they liked his sunscreen. 

Spent some time at Frickers, but in a good way.

Did I forget anything?  Oh yeah, my annual explosion, this time on the back of Maumee Bay.  Normanesque.

2 comments:

  1. Pat in Covedale8:57 AM

    Matt shot 38 or 39 on the back at MB, which was pretty awesome.

    I pretty much hate the Grande, although there was some good wildlife there (mosquitoes aside).

    ReplyDelete
  2. MG in Geneva2:51 PM

    Best 9 of my life, while tapering off a near-lethal dose of anti-histamines ...

    You guys didn't give me the 3-footer on 18 for the 39, which was the right call. I'm glad I made it, but I was queasy over that putt!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog