Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Recent stuff I found very interesting.

The quote from this lady is amazing to me.  I suppose my opinion might change if I were in her shoes, but still:
"Quite frankly, I don't care about the deficit," says Ms. Mueller-Holden. "It's going to take years upon years upon years to pay this all back," she says, so it's better to focus on job growth now and deal with the deficit later. 
How does taking all the Fed money/welfare help job growth now?  I still can't believe that people bought the "Stimulus".

See the full article here .

ALSO:

The gift that keeps on giving.  How much more of this junk is in that bill?  Just brutal.
Democrats tucked the 1099 reporting footnote into the bill to raise an estimated $17.1 billion, part of the effort to claim that ObamaCare reduces the deficit by $100 billion or so.
 This is in the health care bill.  I guess you just keep passing stuff and hope nobody notices.  Of course, then why should people comply?

See that article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog