Wednesday, January 16, 2008

MLB and Congressional hearings.

As I listen to espn hammer Congress over the handling of the steroid/hgh hearings, and as much as I hate espn, they are right. What a joke. These people can't pronounce the names? "Mr. Palmeiri's 300 hits?" 300? Mr. Palmeiri? Then the guy has the temerity to snark at the guy, "are you familiar with this case?"

It is fightening. If you're going to hold Congressional Hearings, wouldn't you do a little prep first?

Jeeze, I shoulda dropped out of high school, got a factory job and then run for Congress. This is worse than the old saw, "I can't believe I'm losing to this guy." I can't believe we're being governed by these guys.

Know. The. Freakin. Names.

1 comment:

  1. Heard that one too. It's like Emily Latella on SNL "What's all this fuss I hear about making Puerto Rico a steak?"

    At least no one on the panel asked, "What's all this fuss about baseball players having hemorrhoids?"

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog