Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm cautious about this pick.

It's hard to be confident in this candidate for The Supreme Court. I can't tell if The President is trying to challenge the dems to reject this candidate, while having a different candidate in the wings. Seems unlikely. W has been straightforward thus far, can't imagine a change now. Conventional wisdom claims the Prez is saying, "trust me." I guess that's why he got elected.
I truly don't know about this candidate and will be watching the reaction from the nomination process.
See George Will blast W here. Will is like a character from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, using a sword and a razor blade to inflict damage. Quite an attack on many levels.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog