Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Interesting insight from across the pond.....

Check this article from newsmax:

Haven't read Paul Johnson before, but I'll have to take a look.

His take on the Clintons is interesting and one that I share. I've often felt that their relationship is constructed to maximize political power. Obviously I've never met them, but I remember an argument with a Clintonite in the late 90's, and my final riposte was that it is all about the power. I still think I'm right.

Thanks to Pat in Covedale for providing the definitive Michael Moore article. The article answered my earlier question, "where did this Jackass come from?" Good stuff.

Finally, I've been following the Scott Peterson trial via internet (courttv & foxnews). Mostly based on my own personal morbid fascination. I really haven't decided guilt or innocence. I really think the prosecution is in trouble. I don't like the idea of presenting multiple theories of the case to the jury (hiding the mistress/didn't want to be married & a father/wanted Laci's inherited jewel fortune) and apparently, the lead detective was shredded on cross. We'll see if the prosceution's rehab is effective.


Off to Florida this July 4th weekend, where it's going to be hot, real hot, Africa hot, Tarzan can't take that kind a heat.

To quote a college wrestler, after he was maced by the local police during a bar fight, "That shit don't faze me!"

1 comment:

  1. Some good commentary on the worst president of the 20th Century-Jimmy Carter.

    http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/271qgfin.asp

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog